Monday, April 26, 2010

Leadlight Glass Cabinet - Crockery in all Shapes, Patterns and Colours


This cabinet is one of my best items of furniture. I bought this in the early 80s for about $80.00. 

I have mostly Japanese crockery sets with some individual English cups and saucers.

I love the spotted set on the bottom shelf.

On the top, is my husband's beautiful deco lamp.

On the left, are a few items from my "Aboriginal kitsch" collection. I try to find Made in Australia items with this theme.

2 comments:

  1. A Fantastic range of modern and classic Crockery available at sensible prices to help create that perfect dining experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.

    ReplyDelete