I love to admire and even buy the necessary items and then well, I do a lot of thinking, talking, rearranging etc. Do I make anything, the answer has mostly been a big, fat NO.
I am pleased to say that this time, I have actually taken the concept through to product.
My output, slim though it may be, is as follows. I have:
- repurposed, six mostly retro tea towels into aprons.
- sewn three fabric totes - small, medium and large
- sewn one little girl's lacy apron ... very cute
- tinkered with three tea shirts to make them into aprons and bags with moderate success
- cut out three women's aprons and have yet to finish
- laminated six Home Journal cover prints into placemats
I have nearly completed one, this project took a lot of thinking and still needs some tweaking.
[pic to follow]